361 Mabel Street NW, Comstock Park, MI 49321
- MLS#: 18036229
- Acreage: .32
- Lot Size: 107X127
- Type: Lot
- School District: Comstock Park
- County: Kent
- Taxing Authority: Alpine Twp
About Alpine Township
Located just four miles north of downtown Grand Rapids, Alpine Township is still primarily a rural community. Blending in with the Township's agriculture is just the right amount of residential, commercial and industrial development. Alpine Township's mixture of soils, climate, and terrain make it especially suitable for apple production, among other crops and dairy products. The Township is known as the beginning of "The Ridge" - an area of farmland extending northwest through Ottawa and Kent Counties, east to Belding. "The Ridge" produces 40% of Michigan's apples, as its unique topography and airflow helps to protect crops against frost. Kent County, of which Alpine Township is a part, has the greatest number of apple trees in Michigan. Alpine Ave (M-37) is one of the busiest commercial strips serving the greater Grand Rapids area. It extends north and south. There is plenty of land prepared for or remaining for commercial and industrial development. Alpine Township is conveniently located with easy access to US 131 and Interstate 96 and is 4 miles from Downtown Grand Rapids. It a perfect blend of rural community and urban neighbors.
- Street Type: Paved,Public
- PPN: 41-09-36-252-002
- Utilities Available: Electric,Natural Gas,Public Sewer,Public Water
- Water Features: None
- Water Body: None
- Lot Description: Buildable,Rolling Hills,Wooded
- Frontage/Type: 107 / Street, 0 / Water
- Terms: Cash/Conventional
- Original Price: $29,900
- Directions: 4 Mile to York(North) to Mabel (West) to lot on cul-de-sac. Look for the sign
- Property Description: Incredible opportunity to build on a cul-de-sac, on a bluff, and in an existing neighborhood. This .325 acre lot is convenient to Comstock Park's main street, Alpine Ave., the highway, and downtown Grand Rapids. There is already an existing garage on the back of the property and a trail cut on the side. Walk the land and let your imagination do the rest. Seller will not pay deferred city water assessment($5,000) and city sewer assessment($4,000). Choose your own builder!
The properties on this website are generated from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the MLS Exchange, Inc. Copyright 2015 MLS Exchange, Inc. All rights reserved.