For your next small meeting or event in Grand Rapids, consider the Greater Regional Alliance of REALTORS® building in the Cascade (Greater Grand Rapids) area. Our beautiful facility offers meeting space and training venues that are comfortable, professional, affordable, and conveniently located near I-96.
All rentals include:
- High-speed wireless internet access
- Deluxe coffee, tea and hot cocoa options at our hot drink bar
- Optional promotion for real estate related events to the 2,500+ members of our organization
The auditorium is perfect for a variety of presentations. This tiered theater-style space offers comfortable seating, fold-away desktops and a raised speaker stage.
170-person fixed seat auditorium includes:
- State-of-the-art Audio/Visual system with recording, streaming, multiple screens and HD monitors, hand-held and lavaliere microphones, and more.
- Freestanding podium
- Dimmable stage lighting and flexible audience lighting
The Meeting Room
The Meeting Room is ideal for larger meetings. This bright 28 x 36 meeting room can be configured in a number of ways to meet your needs: board style, U-shape, classroom, or theater style.
The Meeting Room
Depending upon the configuration selected the Meeting Room can seat up to 40 people classroom style (or more if theater style):
- Chairs may be set-up along the perimeter of the room to provide additional seating.
- Tables may be set-up along the perimeter of the room to provide space for food, drinks, meeting materials, etc.
- Extra tables can be set-up immediately outside the meeting room, if necessary, to accommodate registration and/or meeting materials.
The 40 person Meeting Room includes:
- 60 inch large screen HD monitor
- Flexible seating arrangement
The Board Room
This intimate space is ideal for small business meetings. This 20 x 28 windowed room can comfortably accommodate up to 22 individuals around a large rectangle table in comfortable, business chairs.
22-person Board Room with executive conference table and seating includes:
- Fixed ceiling mounted LCD projector
- 6ft screen (wide-screen)
- In-table power
- In-table A/V connections for computer
- CD/DVD playback
- Wireless internet connection
- Conference calling capability
- Breakfast: Rolls & Muffins, Continental, or Full Meal
- Break: Cheese & Crackers, Sweet Tray, Fresh Fruit Platters
- Lunch: Sandwiches, boxed lunches, fully catered
- Other options available!
On-site business center
On-site technical support
Registration and display tables
Snack counter (located in our REALTOR® Store)
Spacious break area
For more information or to reserve a meeting space, please contact:
McKenzie Joy, REALTOR® Products Specialist
Greater Regional Alliance of REALTORS®
660 Kenmoor Ave.
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
P: (616) 940-8225
F: (616) 940-8216
Please ask about special rates that may be available for multiple bookings.