250 Rolling Greene Drive NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49534
- MLS#: 18055133
- Acreage: 14.31
- Lot Size: 920X780X1019X350X265X354
- Type: Acreage
- School District: Grandville
- County: Kent
- Taxing Authority: City of Walker
About City of Walker
The City of Walker comprises 26 square miles just NW of Grand Rapids. It is a self-sufficient city with its own fire and police protection. The greater Walker area is a vibrant community with roots (literally!) in agriculture. The beautiful orchards and vegetable farms feed a large population of West Michigan. Walker is also home to several family-owned businesses, such as Bissell, Betz Foundry, and Meijer, and offers a major retail shopping corridor along Alpine Avenue. The residents of Walker will tell you that it is a great place to call home. With tree-lined streets, six community parks, quality schools, ice arena, fitness center, historical museum, and library, they can’t imagine why you would want to live anywhere else!
- Street Type: Paved
- PPN: 41-13-29-129-013
- Utilities Available: Electric,Natural Gas,Public Sewer,Public Water,Storm Sewer
- Water Features: None
- Water Body: None
- Lot Description: Buildable,Cleared,Wooded
- Frontage/Type: 60 / Street, 0 / Water
- Terms: Cash/Conventional
- Original Price: $149,900
- Directions: South off Lake Michigan just east of Kinney on Rolling Greene
- Property Description: One of a kind private executive building site off the end of a cul-de-sac in Grandville Schools. This prime 14.3 acre parcel has a cleared building site and is ready for your dream home. Extremely rare situation for this desirable area. Wooded with abundant wildlife and yet convenient to restaurants and shopping. City water and sewer and bordering paved bike path. Choose your own builder!
The properties on this website are generated from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the MLS Exchange, Inc. Copyright 2015 MLS Exchange, Inc. All rights reserved.