6396 E Carrigan Drive, Newaygo, MI 49337
- MLS#: 19012895
- Acreage: .74
- Lot Size: 115X321
- Type: Lot
- School District: Newaygo
- County: Newaygo
- Taxing Authority: Croton Twp
- Street Type: Paved
- PPN: 622008290024
- Utilities Available: Electric,Natural Gas
- Water Features: Croton Pond
- Water Body: All Sports,Private Frontage
- Lot Description: Buildable
- Frontage/Type: 100 / Street, 115 / Water
- Terms: Cash/Conventional
- Original Price: $72,500
- Directions: Take M82 To Elm, N To Croton Hardy Dr, N To Carrigan Pvt (by Legion Hall), South on E Carrigan when you hit Y in road go right on E Carrigan to Lot. Sign in Yard.
- Property Description: Looking for a great building site, here it is! With 115 feet of the best sandy frontage along Croton Pond and sitting on a high and dry bluff with panoramic views of the entire area and especially spectacular views of Croton Pond looking East and West. Excellent access to the water and a level area by the water with sandy lake bottom ---access is Via seated lift on the property. The lot is level on the bluff and mostly cleared and ready to build and is large enough for a large home with attached garage and a pole barn or for a cottage. This is an area of well cared for homes on a paved road. Excellent value for the lot size, views, and access to the water!
The properties on this website are generated from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the MLS Exchange, Inc. Copyright 2015 MLS Exchange, Inc. All rights reserved.