3476 25th Street, Hopkins, MI 49328
$225,000 - Sold
- MLS#: 22031440
- Acreage: 13.75
- Lot Size: irregular
- Type: Acreage
- School District: Hopkins
- County: Allegan
- Taxing Authority: Monterey Twp
- Street Type:
- PPN: 16-001-010-01
- Utilities Available: Electric
- Water Features: None
- Water Body: None
- Lot Description:
- Frontage/Type: 200 / Street, 0 / Water
- Terms: Cash, Conventional
- Original Price: $279,900
- Complex Name:
- Association Amenities:
- Association Includes:
- Directions: From 30th St east on 134th then north on 25th to property.
- Property Description: Very rare opportunity with this 13.75 acre build site in Hopkins school district. Property is currently set up for horses with electric fencing, a 20x24 pole barn and a 20x40 building for hay storage. With lots of wildlife and ATV trails this property is ideal for hunting and recreation as well. It is also contiguous with Sandy Pines fitness trails so very easy to access with your membership to Sandy Pines.
- Commission Offered:
- Buyer Agency: 3.00 % Sub Agency: Transaction Coordinator:
- Disclaimer: The listing broker's offer of compensation is made only to MichRIC member MLSs and a number of other MLSs throughout Michigan under a reciprocity agreement. For a current list visit mlshelp.com.
The properties on this website are generated from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the MLS Exchange, Inc. Copyright 2021 MLS Exchange, Inc. All rights reserved.