Young Professionals Network
THE FUTURE OF THE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY
In a field that is a second career for many people, younger real estate professionals often strive for a way to connect with each other and tap into valuable resources that will help them gain business savvy and succeed.
HOW YPN STRENGTHENS GRAR:
- Cultivates a new generation of leaders
- Ensures that industry interests are well represented among all age groups and experience levels
- The ability to gain new ideas and fresh perspectives to better meet the demands of an ever-changing marketplace.
HOW YPN HELPS MEMBERS:
- Make new connections and build relationships
- Learn from one another and community leaders
- Communicate with other young professionals through an active Facebook group
- Gain industry knowledge
- Develop leadership skills
- Make referral partners (and friends)
- Help your community by volunteering and making a difference in the community we love, while elevating the REALTOR® brand
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
- Attend YPN networking, educational and volunteer events. To stay up to date on what YPN is up to, join their Facebook group and watch for communications from GRAR.
- Another way to get involved is through the Young Professional Network (YPN) Advisory Council. This group of dynamic real estate professionals plan and facilitate YPN’s networking, volunteer, and educational events throughout the year. Each Fall, GRAR asks for volunteers to serve on its various committees for the upcoming year. If you’re interested in getting involved in this capacity, please select this committee as a preference.